aww... they sound and look so cute in these videos! Hehe, I can imagine what it must be like to have 2 toddlers IN DA HOUSE! looking forward to playing with them!
10/3/08 Sent application (Holt China Child of Promise program) 7/27/09 Dossier LID 8/6/09 Eden's Referral! 8/7/09 Letter of Intent to adopt Eden 12/18/09 Letter of Acceptance from China 1/14/10 I-800 Approval 3/4/10 Article 5 4/5/10 Travel Approval 5/20/10 Leave for Beijing 5/24/10 Meet Eden!!
4 comments:
aww... they sound and look so cute in these videos! Hehe, I can imagine what it must be like to have 2 toddlers IN DA HOUSE! looking forward to playing with them!
paul, u need to make longer videos! and eliza, i'm more worried about YOUR outfit. back to the black gaucho pants are we? hahaha.
hahaha :) fyi, those are new gauchos with no hole in the butt!
I agree with Pauline.....longer videos please! Can't get enough!
Post a Comment