Wow. This last stretch waiting for our Travel Approval really tested us. After staying pleasantly optimistic about our time line for a few weeks, all the built up emotions finally overcame me last Friday. Unfortunately it happened while on the phone with the travel coordinator at our agency. When he didn't have any news for me, I very unexpectedly burst into tears while an uncomfortable silence hung on the other end of the phone.
I felt really sad all weekend, but it being Easter weekend also provided the opportunity to let my heart be ministered to. Even today before the news arrived, I was moving from struggling with God, to being comforted by Him. And then our news came! :)
We should be getting our exact travel dates in the next week, but it's most likely going to be in May sometime.
We're coming Eden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY YAY YAY YAY! We will keep praying for you. I am sooo excited!
I remember the challenge of the wait! We are excited for your family (my husband, Justin, knows your family through his work with LIA and has filled me in on your journey.) We are so excited you are almost there! Blessings on your preparation!
In Him,
Erin
www.bothhandsfull.blogspot.com
Omg! So, so happy for you guys!!! Does Sunday the 25th dinner work for you guys?
Weeeeeeeee!!!! This is fantastic news!!!! I'm ridiculously excited for you and cannot wait for you to meet your girl!!!!
!!!!!
We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait and hope to meet Eden!!! Say hi to your girls.
Post a Comment