Well, our agency still doesn't have any news for us, but they keep telling us "no news is good news". It's a little unsettling that they are so out-of-touch with Eden and her orphanage, also in the fact that we've gotten no updates on her since last November. I feel like I'm reaching in the dark trying to prepare for this trip. I'm packing clothes in the 6-12 month and 12-18 month sizes...maybe a few 18-24 month, but it's more likely she's small for her age. I'm bringing bottles even though I don't know if she's still taking a bottle, and I'm bringing diapers even though she may already be potty trained! I guess the M.O. is to be prepared for anything. I don't care, I just want her here :)
It's on my to-do list to learn some more Mandarin phrases, but when?? There is no time...I feel pretty overwhelmed with packing and getting caught up with work before we go. Rosetta Stone was a good learning tool, but more relevant for adult conversation, not so much for talking to your child.
8 days until we leave. 13 days until we meet Eden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment