Our update tonight will include a photo of our much-awaited daughter. Thanks, everyone, for reading this and lifting us up in prayer. It means a lot.
I (Paul) have attached a few pics of Chongqing that I took on my jog this morning.
We want to share our thoughts and experiences along the way in this adoption process. Thanks for being a part of our journey!
Our update tonight will include a photo of our much-awaited daughter. Thanks, everyone, for reading this and lifting us up in prayer. It means a lot.
I (Paul) have attached a few pics of Chongqing that I took on my jog this morning.
2 comments:
Wow, this is pretty incredible and exciting guys. Can't wait to see Eden in your arms!
I can attest that scorpions do not make good toddler food.
so exciting! We miss you guys already =( Can't wait to welcome you guys home!
Post a Comment