Malia always includes Eden in family drawings, songs, and prayer time. One of her favorites is to sing "happy birthday" to everyone in the family before going to bed - mommy, daddy, Malia, and baby sister Eden. I'm sure she knows now that a little person named Eden is coming into her life, but doesn't have any idea that she will be here to stay, all day every day! I know it will be a tough adjustment for Malia, but I'm glad that Eden will have her as a sister as soon as she comes. She will have been used to being around other kids all the time anyways.
Okay, this is a totally gratuitous video clip of Malia, but we don't post videos of her anywhere else so I can't help it :) We took her up to Big Bear on New Year's Day so we could spend some quality time doing things with her before the big change. She loved the snow.
2 comments:
ohmygosh eliza!! these are so CUTE!!! love the clips of malia sledding... WHEEEEEEEEE
Hey, I recognize those snow clothes =)! Looks like M had fun. Too cute!
Post a Comment